Voting in Clinton

Owners of real or personal property in Clinton valued at $1,000 or more who are not registered to vote in Clinton can vote:

1) in person or by absentee ballot at referendums - such as the budget referendum every May and other referendums, such as those regarding sewers; and

2) in person at special meetings.

Unregistered voters cannot vote in elections.

For further information, contact the Clinton Registrar of Voters or the Clinton Town Clerk's Office.

An application for an absentee ballot is attached. It is Ed.-3 Rev. 2/09. Confirm with the Clerk's office that this version will suffice prior to using.